HOT July Discount
presented by Debbie Mrazek
Use Coupon Code: JULY2019
To take $10 off your registration for the July 12 Chapter Meeting
Getting Referrals: Who do you REALLY know???
Our July 12 Luncheon Program features Debbie Mrazek, a sales guru and author of 13 books about selling, including the best-selling, The Field Guide to Sales: The All Weather, All Terrain Guide to Selling.
Debbie is a seasoned C-Suite executive bringing over 30 years of problem solving, innovation and leadership ability to her positions, largely in the technology industry. Debbie is a highly sought-after motivational speaker who absolutely loves empowering people to sell and achieve more. She turned her Top 1% sales career into an in-demand sales consulting company, The Sales Company, where she engages sales teams and individuals in creating predictable sales success. Her clients include entrepreneurs, privately held companies, foreign governments and Fortune 500 companies like technology giant Texas Instruments, Alcatel, State Farm, Merrill Lynch and Chevron.
Most of us do not need to generate a BILLION DOLLARS to make our businesses all that we want them to be today and in the future. Join us as we share how your increased success can be closer than you think. If the following questions describe you today, yesterday, or may sound like you in the future, please join us for this interactive and action-oriented presentation.
- Are you tired of not having enough business?
- Do you feel like you just don’t know where to turn to get new business?
- Do you ever feel like people don’t know who to refer to you?
- Are you struggling with asking for referrals?
We will help you:
CCEUs for this program:
- Look at what you currently do when engaging others to help with your success
- Re-evaluate who could be helping you—happily and willingly
- Understand how to leverage your time and create a plan
1 Resource Development Credit