Our August 13 Southeast Region Webinar features Sally Helgesen, PCC. Sally has been cited in Forbes as the world’s premier expert on women’s leadership and is a best-selling author, international speaker and leadership coach. She has been ranked number 6 among the world’s top 30 leadership thinkers by Global Gurus, honored by the coaching consortium MEECO for her transformational influence on organizational cultures and chosen as the Thinkers 50/Marshall Goldsmith top coach for women leaders worldwide.
Sally’s most recent book, How Women Rise
, co-authored with legendary executive coach Marshall Goldsmith, examines the behaviors most likely to get in the way of successful women. It became the top-seller in its field within a week of publication and rights have been sold in 17 languages. Previous books include The Female Advantage: Women’s Ways of Leadership
, hailed as the classic in its field and continuously in print since 1990, and The Female Vision: Women’s Real Power at Work
, which explores how women’s strategic insights can strengthen their careers.
Women’s distinctive strengths and behaviors provide them with many advantages. Yet the very habits that help them early in their careers can hold them back as they seek to rise. In this webinar, Sally will draw on her work with legendary executive coach Marshall Goldsmith to help women and the coaches who support them identify and address the habits most likely to get in their way as they seek to move to a higher level. This program is not just for women. By attending this program, men will gain a better understanding of what can hold women back and helps them be more informed and effective supporters of female clients and colleagues.
Using vivid real-life examples that resonate and inspire, Sally will help participants:
- Identify how specific habits may hinder women as they move to a higher level
- Initiate simple behavioral changes that can smooth a woman’s path going forward
- Develop accountability strategies for changes that can benefit individuals and their organizations
- Become a more powerful resource for women seeking to rise.
Participants will come away from this program with:
CCEUs for July 9 Online program:
- An enhanced understanding of unique strengths
- An actionable template for identifying and addressing challenges going forward
- A proven means for developing support
- Tools for enhancing visibility and connections
1 Core Competency and .5 Resource Development Credits