Events - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
Better Together: One Chapter One Incredible Story
Friday, November 30, 2018, 11:15 AM until 1:00 PM
ICF North Texas Annual Meeting
Better Together: One Chapter. One Incredible Story
Special Date: November 30, 2018
Our November 30 Luncheon Program will be hosted by your Chapter President, Catherine Oleksiw, and your ICF-NT Board of Directors. This program will focus on the successes we have had this year as a chapter. We will celebrate accomplishments of the 2018 year as well as anticipate directions for 2019. Program features include awarding the Distinguished Service Award; celebrating our past presidents, volunteers and members; and introduction of the 2019 Board of Directors.
- Introduction: Local, regional and global perspectives, including ICF Global update
- Report to Members on Chapter: Accomplishments of 2018 and financial update
- Distinguished Service Award: For the second year, this award will be given to a member who has contributed to chapter capacity and the coaching profession over time, nominated by chapter members
- Recognition of our past presidents, volunteers and members
- Introduction of the 2019 Board of Directors
- Appreciative Inquiry: Member engagement reflecting on the best of 2018 and envisioning the best for 2019
CCEUS for this Program:
- Knowledge of ICF North Texas and its relationship to the region and globally
- Understanding of ICF-NT Chapter activities and accomplishments
- Leave with knowledge of strategic directions and opportunities to volunteer in 2019
1 Resource Development CCEU