Events - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If registration is required or recommended, click the 'Register Now' button to start the process.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
Better Together: One Chapter One Incredible Story
Friday, November 30, 2018, 11:15 AM until 1:00 PM
ICF North Texas Annual Meeting
Better Together: One Chapter. One Incredible Story
Special Date: November 30, 2018
Our November 30 Luncheon Program will be hosted by your Chapter President, Catherine Oleksiw, and your ICF-NT Board of Directors. This program will focus on the successes we have had this year as a chapter. We will celebrate accomplishments of the 2018 year as well as anticipate directions for 2019. Program features include awarding the Distinguished Service Award; celebrating our past presidents, volunteers and members; and introduction of the 2019 Board of Directors.
- Introduction: Local, regional and global perspectives, including ICF Global update
- Report to Members on Chapter: Accomplishments of 2018 and financial update
- Distinguished Service Award: For the second year, this award will be given to a member who has contributed to chapter capacity and the coaching profession over time, nominated by chapter members
- Recognition of our past presidents, volunteers and members
- Introduction of the 2019 Board of Directors
- Appreciative Inquiry: Member engagement reflecting on the best of 2018 and envisioning the best for 2019
CCEUS for this Program:
- Knowledge of ICF North Texas and its relationship to the region and globally
- Understanding of ICF-NT Chapter activities and accomplishments
- Leave with knowledge of strategic directions and opportunities to volunteer in 2019
1 Resource Development CCEU